Suzy Alcantra, owner
Subconscious Imprinting Technique is one of the quickest and most effective ways to discover and remove the subconscious beliefs, decisions and patterns that are negatively influencing your life and health.
Are you held back by:
- It feels like you’re constantly experiencing conflicts and turmoil in your personal, professional and romantic relationships?
- You have unexplainable pain that no practitioner has been able to help you relieve.
- There always seems to be Financial Friction – whether it’s constantly spending beyond your limits or hoarding and unable to enjoy it?
- You look successful in the eyes of everyone around you, but you feel unhappy and unfulfilled. You sometimes don’t even know who you are anymore?
- Right when you get close to achieving a goal, you somehow manage to lose passion, lose momentum, and fail to achieve it?
- You have relentless chronic pain, anxiety, or illness that has been unresolved, no matter HOW many modalities, medicines and practitioners you’ve sought out?
- Can’t hold a grip on your mood – You’re easily triggered, and then feel guilty or ashamed for the thoughts, emotions and resentments you experience toward others?
- Weak boundaries – You say YES to everything and everyone except yourself. It’s difficult saying no, and always results in spreading yourself too thin?
- You feel like you’re not on the “right path” – You’re unfulfilled and unmotivated by your career or marriage, but paralyzed to move in another direction
- Even though you’re an adult, you still feel like your parents “rule” you. You make decisions based on what you believe will make them happy, proud or tolerant of you
- You know you’re not living your truth… And yet, you don’t even know what your truth actually is.
These are some of the most common symptoms that are resolved with Subconscious Imprinting Technique.
“Just as we inherit our eye color and blood type, we also inherit the residue from traumatic events that have taken place in our family.
While our physical traits are easily discernible, this emotional legacy is often hidden from us. Anxiety, fear, financial worries, depression, illness and unhappy relationships can all be forms of our unconscious inheritance.”
– Mark Wolynn
How does Subconscious Imprinting work?
There are 4 steps your practitioner will go through during a s.i.t session
While one session will be incredibly valuable, we recommend committing to at least 4, depending on the outcomes you’re looking to achieve.
Working with a practitioner during your journey can be very empowering and momentous in your evolution
You and your practitioner will get clarity on the Reason for your session and what you’re looking to achieve.
Through conversation (and/or muscle testing when required), we’ll Reveal the “root cause” of the disharmony or dis-ease you’re experiencing in your physical, emotional or spiritual life.
The root-cause is often a hidden belief or decision you made due to a specific life event, experience, trauma or influence.
Once the root-cause has been revealed, the practitioner will guide you through a specific process that will uncover the patterns that are limiting you, and Reprogram the subconscious mind with new ones.
New empowering beliefs and decisions are imprinted to create new outcomes that align with the life, emotions, health and actions you desire.
Think of it like a “software” upgrade!
Now that the “software” that’s been running subconsciously has been reprogrammed, you’re like a computer that’s been Restored to it’s original settings. Think of it like erasing your computer of the viruses, and installing new apps that are way cooler and more aligned with who you want to become. You’ve released baggage you may not have even realized you’ve been carrying, and you’ll notice magnificent change in your physical life begin to unfold.
““Kelsey was able to help me target the beliefs that I had unconsciously engrained in my mind as truths. It was these perceived truths that were underlying my hyperemotional behaviour. Tears were constantly just beneath the surface; anything, anyone, any situation may be just enough to trigger the flood gates to open, which was not only incredibly embarrassing, but frustratingly out of my control.
I didn’t have a clue as to what was going with me. I felt broken, and hopeless, as if this issue would be something I would have to struggle with indefinitely. Kelsey helped me to recognize the invalidity of these beliefs and adjust my perspective.
The impact of her coaching is evident in that gone are the days of overwhelming hyperemotional behaviour. My journey of self discovery is just beginning, and I am so thankful to have Kelsey as a guide. Her ability to motivate and inspire continues to amaze me. I would encourage anyone who is looking to discover and better themselves to try a session with Kelsey and the rest will speak for itself.”
– Erin Staples, Medical Doctor